Published on December 15th, 2018:
» ExpertRC 1.3.0 - Expert Remote Client for Windows
» ExpertRC x64 1.3.0 - Expert Remote Client for Windows
» ExpertRC x64 1.3.0 - Expert Remote Client for Linux
» ExpertRC 1.3.0 - Expert Remote Client for macOS
ExpertRS and ExpertRC are compatible with each other only if they are from the same generation - published in the same time period
April 2018 releases:
» ExpertRS 0.4.0 (for Linux) - Expert Remote Server, works only with ExpertRC 1.2.0
» ExpertRS 0.4.0 (for RPi3) - Expert Remote Server, works only with ExpertRC 1.2.0
» ExpertRC 1.2.0 - Expert Remote Client
» ExpertRC x64 1.2.0 - Expert Remote Client
» ExpertRC 1.2.0 for Linux - Expert Remote Client
» ExpertRC 1.2.0 for macOS - Expert Remote Client
» ExpertRS (for RPi3) - Expert Remote Server
» New ExpertRS (for RPi3) - Expert Remote Server for ColibriNANO and ColibriDDC receivers
» ExpertRS (for Windows PC) - Expert Remote Server
» ExpertRC - Expert Remote Client
If you want to use ExpertRS on Windows PC and control your SDR-device via Web-client, you have to follow these steps:
1. Download the portable version of Apache HTTP-server from the following link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SAgPA947D53gszVoBdXcZitSpfIXUhM1
2. Unpack it to any folder on your PC.
3. In the unpacked folder find and start the file - start.bat.
4. Open a browser and type the address to address line: http://localhost:8080/
5. If you open this page from the other PC or another device, you should type the IP address of the computer with started SDR-server software.
For example http://192.168.16.154:8080/
» Expert VC - Software converter for the records of the voice recorder
Third-party software with TCI support
From now on data exchange between ExpertSDR2 and SDC happens via brand new TCI interface. The new version of the SDC has its own integrated Skimmer for CW signals - SKM server, so thanks to Yuri Pavlov UT4LW, all our users have an access to a free, high-quality Skimmer. This SKM server gives you way less CPU load and 2 times higher accuracy than the closest competitor.
For more information about SDC see the User Manual, which is stored in the software folder.
» SDC_10.65 for Windows
» SDC_10.65 x64 for Windows
» SDC_10.65 for Linux
» SDC_10.65 for macOS