Something is wrong with the Colibri Nano version of ExpertSDR2 1.3.0 Beta 1.
SDC is not decoding CW stations properly. It does decode only 2% of stations.... It does not even decode stations who are loud and clear. When I change back to ExpertSDR 1.2 Colibri Nano version, SDC skimmer starts to work okay.
No such issues with the SunSDR2Pro version of 1.3.0 Beta 1 , that is why I suppose the problem is with the Colibri Nano version of 1.3.0 Beta 1.
We tested with two Nanos on two different computers, same issue on both.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kind of sure actually. I was using an older version of SDC and the old 1.2 of EESDR2. Recently I updated to the EESDR2 1.3.0 Beta 1, I was happy to see the band buttons back, etc. But did not test it too much. The other day I fired it all up, all good, except SDC not decoding anything. So I went to check if there was a newer version of SDC, downloaded it from the qrz.ru forum... No use, still did not work. Funny enough, I started my other laptop, where there is a very old version of SDC,set it up to connect to the Nano on another laptop using TCI via LAN. Nothing. After five minutes it started decoding though... No idea why. Then I went QRT.
A day later a friend of mine called, asking me for help with his new Colibri. His problem: SDC not decoding... So I suggested to him over the phone to try to go back to EESDR2 1.2.0. He did that and reported success. So I did the same. Bingo, it works fine. I have another issue. Will write about it in another post.