April 2018 releases:
» ExpertRS 0.4.0 (for Windows PC) - Expert Remote Server, works only with ExpertRC 1.2.0
» ExpertRS x64 0.4.0 (for Windows PC) - Expert Remote Server, works only with ExpertRC 1.2.0
» ExpertRS 0.4.0 (for Linux) - Expert Remote Server, works only with ExpertRC 1.2.0
» ExpertRS 0.4.0 (for RPi3) - Expert Remote Server, works only with ExpertRC 1.2.0
» ExpertRC 1.2.0 for macOS - Expert Remote Client
» ExpertRS (for RPi3) - Expert Remote Server
» New ExpertRS (for RPi3) - Expert Remote Server for ColibriNANO and ColibriDDC receivers
» ExpertRS (for Windows PC) - Expert Remote Server
» ExpertRC - Expert Remote Client
If you want to use ExpertRS on Windows PC and control your SDR-device via Web-client, you have to follow these steps:
1. Download the portable version of Apache HTTP-server from the following link: https://yadi.sk/d/QE6Hgc5kybeev
2. Unpack it to any folder on your PC.
3. In the unpacked folder find and start the file - start.bat.
4. Open a browser and type the address to address line: http://localhost:8080/
5. If you open this page from the other PC or another device, you should type the IP address of the computer with started SDR-server software.
For example http://192.168.16.154:8080/
» ExpertSDR2 IQ Player - Software to playback the IQ files
» Expert Sync 1.1.0 - Software for synchronization of several devices, under control of the ExpertSDR2
Getting started manual for the Expert Sync software
» Expert VC - Software converter for the records of the voice recorder
List of software with TCI support:
From now on data exchange between ExpertSDR2 and SDC happens via brand new TCI interface. The new version of the SDC has its own integrated Skimmer for CW signals - SKM server, so thanks to Yuri Pavlov UT4LW, all our users have an access to a free, high-quality Skimmer. This SKM server gives you way less CPU load and 2 times higher accuracy than the closest competitor.
For more information about SDC see User Manual.
» SDC_10.50 for Windows
» SDC_10.50 x64 for Windows
» SDC_10.45 for Linux
» SDC_10.45 for macOS