On this page, you can select the device type you need the software for. The functionality of our software is constantly growing please keep track of updates.
Three types of OS are supported:
Windows 7-10, Linux x64 and macOS 10.12 Sierra
The ExpertSDR2 will work on less powerful PC with a processor like Core2Duo or Dual-Core, but it will lead to the higher CPU load. The better your PC the easier it can draw more colorful “waterfall” and panorama.
» ExpertRS (for RPi3) - Expert Remote Server
» ExpertRS (for RPi3) - new Expert Remote Server for ColibriNANO and ColibriDDC receivers
» ExpertRS (Windows PC) - Expert Remote Server
» ExpertRC (Windows PC) - Expert Remote Client
If you want to use ExpertRS on Windows PC and control your SDR-device via Web-client, you have to follow these steps:
1. Download the portable version of Apache HTTP-server from the following link: https://yadi.sk/d/QE6Hgc5kybeev
2. Unpack it to any folder on your PC.
3. In the unpacked folder find and start the file - start.bat.
4. Open browser and type the address to address line: http://localhost:8080/
5. If you open this page from the other PC or another device, you should type the IP address of the computer with started SDR-server software.
For example http://192.168.16.154:8080/
» ExpertSDR2 IQ Player - Software to playback the IQ files
» Expert Sync - Software for synchronization of several devices, under control of the ExpertSDR2
Getting started manual for the Expert Sync software
» Expert VC - Software converter for the records of the voice recorder
» SDC_9.17 for Windows
» SDC_9.17 for Linux
» SDC_9.17 for macOS
From now on data exchange between ExpertSDR2 and SDC happens via brand new TCI interface. The new version of the SDC has its own integrated Skimmer for CW signals - SKM server, so thanks to Yuri Pavlov UT4LW, all our users have an access to a free, high-quality Skimmer. This SKM server gives you way less CPU load and 2 times higher accuracy than the closest competitor.
For more information about SDC see User Manual.