I have a couple of question related to a presentation done on the youtube by you and Vasili.
1. loads of us missed the presentation because the English version was scheduled for 28 of November at 2 pm.
Then after joining there was no presentation. Couple viewers joined the chat and we were waiting and waiting and waiting and nothing happens.
please consider another one in English
To my surprise, the English version was done at 29 without notification.
Also will be good if you could do it bit later around 17:00 GMT time where most of us will be after work.
Then the audience will be much bigger.
2. I have noticed differences between software presented on the youtube then version installed from the website for SunSdr2 DX
The power correction in my software display 20 and it is not possible to change it. I'm running: ExpertSDR2_x64_1.3.1 Update 2_SunSDR2DX_setup
3. Pity there is no balanced audio input on the unit but it is too late now (maybe some mod) ??
So we could feed the VooDooo audio in without latency.
I have the Sunsdr2 DX for a week now and I love it.
EI9HEB / SP9DR
How do you VooDoo?
Последнее редактирование: 02 Дек 2019 20:36 от EI9HEB. Причина: .
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Youtube presentation of SunSDR2 DX
03 Дек 2019 08:25 #2
1. Sorry about the reschedule, we needed more time to prepare new equipment. I informed about reschedule on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/eesdrcom/
Our working day ends at 15:00 UTC, that's why the stream was scheduled for 14:00 UTC.
2. The version used in a stream was published last Friday, it's ESDR2 1.3.1 Update 3.
3. That's an interesting idea, though I think it might be too much for HAM purposes.
PROC menu should be more than enough to "play" with your voice.
Thank you for fast answer.
I will install the new version tonight and give it a good test
The main reason why I have purchased the SunSdr2 DX was the audio and flexibility in bandwidth setup.
I'm sure other users will love the balanced audio input too.