I also had the same problem, how I solved this problem I don't remember anymore. I only know one thing, I'm sure you need the version EESDR3 0.9.0. At the moment this version is not available on the eesdr WEB. They are looking for bugs which will be fixed soon. Waiting is the order of the day. 73 Arturo
Ah, okay - that's hopeful. I assume that means EESDR3 comes with a new firmware version that corrects the problem. This is hopeful. Unfortunately I just have to wait for the EESDR3 0.10.0 that is supposed to come out soon. Thanks for your answer.
For those who are facing this same issue with the AAT-100, in my case it turned out to be the cable. The cable continuity was correct but the end-to-end cable resistance was close to 6-ohms and this seemed to be the reason for my problems (which included the ATU being intermittently detected.) The initial continuity test passed but I was not looking at the resistance. When I made a new cable with end-to-end resistance of 0.3-ohms and plugged it in, the firmware update process started up the moment I fired EESDR2 up. This went to completion without problems and the ATU is now working correctly. It is also being detected consistently unlike before.
I would like to thank Roman for his patience and help in this - as well as correctly diagnosing the issue. Love the company and I have no regrets supporting them.
To be precise, I made my own cable to replace the provided one. The one that came with the AAT-100 was correctly wired and had continuity but the cable resistance was on the high side. I made my own with lower resistance cables and it works reliably now. I suspect that even if you got a replacement cable, that batch is marginal. You might be better off making one that you know is good. Only pins 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8 need to be connected. I connected the shield in parallel to pin 8 (GND).
Последнее редактирование: 31 Окт 2021 10:33 от danielwee.