Welcome to the new generation of SDR software – ExpertSDR3!
In 2021, we turned a new page in our history by launching the ExpertSDR3.
ExpertSDR3 software is being tested on the latest versions of Windows 10, Linux Ubuntu 22.04, and macOS 12 (with Intel CPU).
To report software bugs, please use this page.
ExpertSDR3 1.0.3 Beta
ExpertSDR3 minimal system requirements:
- ОS Windows 10 x64 or later versions, Linux Ubuntu 22.04 x64 and the latest patches of versions 11 (BigSur)/ 12 (Monterey)/ 13 (Ventura) of macOS (Intel and Silicon)
- 4 core CPU Intel Core i3 or Core i5
- 8 GB RAM
- Video card with support of DirectX11 or higher
Expert Remote System (ERS)
Server (Starter) for Expert Remote System, build 20221028
Release Notes for alpha/beta versions of the ExpertSDR3 (link to a Google Drive folder)
Notas de la versión beta 1_0_0 de ExpertSDR3
- Added a module where you can select third-party software to be launched along with the ExpertSDR3
- Implemented Scalable waterfall
- Now you can control waterfall speed
- For ColibriNANO implemented auto-preamp
- For ColibriNANO implemented “ADC overload” indication
- Implemented ExpertSync module, the server is a part of the ExpertSDR3 Device Manager, and clients are in every ExpertSDR3 client instance. It allows you to sync tuning frequencies, modes, filter BW and RIT among all EE devices
- You can assign overall volume and monitoring volume to E-Coder knobs
- Fixed bugs from the previous alpha
- E-Coder panel support
- ExpertRemote system for RX mode
- TX modulator settings
- PTT function
- Break-In function for each software RX
- Firmware update capability
- New TCI 1.5 (specification)
- Fixed numerous bugs from the previous alpha
- Memory panel operation was improved (CTCSS / repeater settings are stored in memory, now you can apply them for each receiver)
- Improved Band Manager (added: PA key control, set max output power for per band, and adjust additional preamp/ATT coefficient for external preamp/ATT)
Articles and Reviews
Expert Remote System (ERS) reviewed by Werner Schnorrenberg (DC4KU) (July 2022)
English version / German version
Published in Funkamateur
ExpertSDR3 1.0.5 Beta - 5th of May 2023
ExpertSDR3 1.0 Final - 25th of December 2023
During the year, we will publish minor releases of the program with bug fixes, without reference to specific dates.