Welcome to the new generation of SDR software – ExpertSDR3!
In 2021, we turned a new page in our history by launching the ExpertSDR3.
ExpertSDR3 software is being tested on the latest versions of Windows 10, Linux Ubuntu, and macOS (with Intel CPU).
To report software bugs, please use this page.
ExpertSDR3 0.12.1 alpha build 05032022
Server software (Starter) build 20220128
Release Notes for the ExpertSDR3 0.12.0
Release Notes for the ExpertSDR3 0.11.0
Release Notes for the ExpertSDR3 0.10.0
Release Notes for the ExpertSDR3 0.9.0
- Added a module where you can select third-party software to be launched along with the ExpertSDR3
- Implemented Scalable waterfall
- Now you can control waterfall speed
- For ColibriNANO implemented auto-preamp
- For ColibriNANO implemented "ADC overload" indication
- Implemented ExpertSync module, the server is a part of the ExpertSDR3 Device Manager, and clients are in every ExpertSDR3 client instance. It allows you to sync tuning frequencies, modes, filter BW and RIT among all EE devices
- To E-Coder knobs you can assign volume and monitoring
- Fixed bugs from the previous alpha
- E-Coder panel support
- ExpertRemote system for RX mode
- TX modulator settings
- PTT function
- Break-In function for each software RX
- Firmware update capability
- New TCI 1.5 (specification)
- Fixed numerous bugs from the previous alpha
- Memory panel operation was improved (CTCSS / repeater settings are stored in memory, now you can apply them for each receiver)
- Improved Band Manager (added: PA key control, set max output power for per band, and adjust additional preamp/ATT coefficient for external preamp/ATT)
ExpertSDR3 minimal system requirements:
- ОS Windows 10 x64 or later versions, Linux Ubuntu 20.04 x64 and the latest version of macOS
- 4 core CPU Intel Core i3 or Core i5
- 8 GB RAM
- Video card with support of DirectX11 or higher